LIVE magazine article!




I was asked to do some flower arrangements for LIVE magazine... There is a little two page article in this months' holiday issue. I am so happy with the way it turned out. Veronica did an excellent job taking pictures, and the layout was awesome. These are some of the arrangements I did for them!
There are some interesting holiday decorating tips from me, plus other fun stuff in the magazine like: cookie recipes, winter gardening, etc...
Go pick up a copy of LIVE today!!

Thanks to Rachael Hall and the team at LIVE... thanks for the opportunity. It was really fun and ya'll really made me look like I know what I'm doing!

More to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

seriously!!!! these look killer. so creative and unique. great job girlie!

has the new issue came out yet???? i've been looking for it. yonder way has an ad in there for the first time:)

love ya!

Anonymous said...

What awesome arrangements! You always do such a gorgeous job! Can't wait for my issue of LIVE to arrive :D Have a great week and keep enjoying your precious family!
Linda Knesek

Missy Robinson said...

Thanks ladies! I really enjoy what I do... with such pretty materials to work with, it's hard to mess up!
God is good.
Oh, and we are enjoying our family!!
Love,
Missy