I'm Baaaaaacccckkkkk!

For the few of you who actually check my blog.... I'm back! Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. I will try to be better, I promise. I just got done with a family friend's wedding this last saturday (congrats Nathan and Paige), so I finally feel like I am able to do something besides make flowers!
I thought it would be fun to show you my entry way. I don't think I have posted this one yet. I tried to make it spooky and fun for my boys, but also a little cool for mom! (Dad could care less!)
Rubber spiders and tons of black feathers everywhere!


I love urns and pumpkins. I picked up that little black house at a thrift store here in Brenham. I thought it looked like a mini haunted house.



Hope to post again soon! Have a great day!



1 comment:

The Farmers Nest said...

Keep them coming! I am sure there are more followers than you are aware of. People don't seem to comment on blogs much so you sometimes feel like you are only doing it for yourself.