Flowers from Manila

So I have probably misspelled Manila in a previous post... don't be upset... But Dad texted me some pictures of some of the hotel lobby flowers they have there in Manila.
This is blurry, but you get the idea...

Why hasn't anyone asked me to do this as a wedding centerpiece yet??


This is what I think we should all have on our buffets, or entry way tables every week...Nice.


And, thank so much to Valerie and Jamie (and thier third friend, who I don't have any info for here at my office, sorry!!) for stopping in Brenham to pick up thier flowers this past Saturday! I hope you enjoy them this week!

1 comment:

flower Philippine said...

Lovely flowers! Wish I can also arrange beautiful flowers like that. I want to learn how to arrange flowers cause it so interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!


-pia-