Thanks, Heather!

I just recieved my goodies from my friend Heather! I went to her house a few weeks ago for a Southern Living at Home party and today my treasures came! I got the 2009 Christmas with Southern Living Book... ya'll know me I LOVE BOOKS! There are great recipes in it, and cute little decorating tips.

Like on Page 105, they tell you how to make a fresh herb wreath! So cute. I think that would be a great gift... like for a gardener or hostess.

Tea candles in soup ladels?? OMG it was so cute! pg. 101.

They also decorated mail boxes on page 83. They used magnolia, pine, fresh fruit, and berries to make a garland for the mailbox! LOVE IT.
Really, if ya'll want a copy, let me know and I will pass your info on to my friend Heather...
Dusty always hates it when I get a new book, b/c then all I want to do is redecorate and garden!!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Thank you so much!! Not only are you the best florist you are always pretty good at marketing too! :) Love ya!!!