It's Time For Fall!


Well, even though it doesn't feel like it, it's time for fall. It's time to start planning our school schedules, fluffing our homes, and actually cooking real, good comfort food! As most of you know, fall is my favorite season. I love to decorate for it, I love to cook (when it actually cools off) and spend time with my family.

I have some ladies coming tomorrow to shop for fall for thier homes. I got one of everything from my floral wholesaler. That way, they can order exactly how many of everything they want.

If you would like to purchase some fall decor for your home, please call or email to make an appointment. 979-836-6008 or moosefeathers@sbcglobal.net!


Nothing says fall like colorful foliage. The garlands I have are really pretty. Some have leaves, with acorns and pumpkins. Some have only berries.


These are some single stems of fall seasoned flowers. Most of these are available to order in multiples.

Granny (my mom) stacked these these little terra cotta pumpkins up on urns... I love urns. These pumpkins are great. Stick them outside and let moss and algea grown on them. Or leave them inside... or both!








No comments: