Going to the Chapel....

Well... you all might get totally sick of wedding pics, but too bad! That's what pays the bills around here! hahahaha :)
I do have some more weddings to post soon (two really good ones for next week), but until then, this will have to carry you through the weekend.This is a very old fashioned Southern cascading teardrop bouquet. Sometimes it's nice to do the traditional stuff, makes me think of my own wedding. Cream, white and pink roses with greens and baby's breath. My mom's favorite! But seriously... how are you staying warm right now? I have candles going everywhere... you could roast hot dogs and marshmallows in every room in the house! I have to be visually warm as well as physically!
Bundle up, snuggle your sweetie, drink hot chocolate and coffee... Stay warm and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I did the same thing with the candles tonight. I had candles going in every room. It just makes me FEEL warmer. :)