The Countdown is On!

Well, we checked this morning and Owen is en route to San Fransisco... all the information says is midflight. So, he will land in San Fransisco, go through customs and then on to Denver. Change planes there, and then on to Houston!!
I just want to get mushy for a minute and give out several thank-yous. First to God, for bringing us this far, seeing us through and never leaving us. He has provided for this little Owen in ways we didn't even know we needed.
To our parents... thanks for everything! The food, the sam's trips, the trips to the Asian market in Houston for barley tea... We just love you and I am so thankful you are here to watch Owen, Blake and Reid grow up together!
Reid and Blake, I just am so proud of you. You have become such sweet little men and I can't wait to see who you become. I am so proud that you have hearts big enough to share your mommy and daddy with another little brother. I could not have hand picked two boys any better. God hand picked all three of my boys for me. I love you more than all the planets put together!
Thank you to our church family and our little Brenham/Washington Co. community. It is amazing for an area to be so supportive of adoption. We continue to be amazed at the graciousness and generosity of those around us.
Also I need to thank my girls... Holly, Lynsey, Debbie F, and Natalie. Ya'll don't even know what you mean to me and my family. I just love you so much! I know you have busy, busy lives, kids of your own, work, etc... but you still found time to take care of us. Thank you!
Well, there it is... sorry! I will post pictures tomorrow as early as I can. See you soon and God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Lynsey Kramer gave me your blog link since I was adopted from Korea when I was 9 mos. old and my sister was also adopted from Korea when she was 4 mos. old from different foster mom's.

~*~Amy~*~