Happy Birthday, Jack!

Happy First Birthday, Jack!

I can't believe that tomorrow you are already one year old!
You are getting so big. I wonder what you are doing now? Walking? Cutting your new teeth?
I hope you get to do some fun things for your birthday! Maybe your foster family will sing you a song and feed you some good food like cake and ice cream!
I cannot tell you how much I miss you. And, I can't tell you how sad I am that I will miss your first birthday. We have already missed your first steps and your first tooth. Please save me some firsts, okay?
We are going to have a party in your honor tomorrow. We will sing happy birthday and maybe eat an ice cream. Luckily I am really busy tomorrow... I am subbing for Blake's class tomorrow and we have football practice. (Don't worry, next fall you will learn all about that.) So, hopefully I will be so busy that I won't have time to think. But, when I lay my head on my pillow at night, my mind already goes to you and where you are. Are you warm and well fed? Did you laugh today? I surely hope so.
So, I will be happy for your life, and hopeful you will be home soon. But, honestly I will cry some heavy tears b/c I wish so bad you were here.
I love you. And I pray special blessings over you and the people taking care of you right now. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, and thank them for taking care of you.
You are so special. God has so much in store for you. I hope your day is awesome.
Love you,
Mommy


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so grateful to read your blog. I like it. I also wish Jack's birthday.
Arcadia Flower Shop is your local Winston Salem florist, offering flower delivery to florist in Winston Salem NC and surrounding area.