Congratulations Reid!!

Reid had his Kindergarten Graduation today!
He was so proud... but I was more proud! So cute.
His teacher, Mrs. Sommerfeld, is so sweet. She has been so good to him and I know he will miss her after this year.
She put most of that stage together herself, she is just that way. All year she has gone above and beyond to make things special for her class. We love her dearly.
It has gone so fast... how? One day I was swaddling him and giving him a bottle and now he is reading!
Next time I will turn around and he will be looking down at me and yelling, "Bye, Mom!" as he drives away in his truck!
Rip my heart out.
I made it through his graduation ceremony without crying... but then we went back to his classroom, and his teacher had made a slide show for the parents to watch.
And then that dang Taylor Swift song about growing up came on... "oh, darling, don't you ever grow up... just stay this little..." and I was totally undone. I was a blubbering mess from then on.

At least I didn't cry as much as the first day of Kindergarten... right?



Congratulations, Reid... you are such a sweet, handsome, smart young man and I am so proud of you!!

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,

No comments: