Aggie Game Day

Hey there! I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been super busy here at the Robinson house.
This past Saturday all the guys went to the Aggie Game. We played Mizzou (I think) and we lost. So, we had a few angry Americans around our house... but they all had a great time.
We are turning it into a yearly tradition that all the guys go to the Aggie game and all the girls can go shopping.
The girls had a great time. It was me, my mom, Dusty's mom, Krystin (my brother's girlfriend) and Owen. Yes, Owen had to come with us. There is no way he could sit through even half the game. The guys had pretty good seats. They were actually really close to where the team runs out of the locker room.

We just got rid of this camera... time for a new one. Look at that blurry spot on Blake's face. ARG!


Gig 'Em, Ags!
Reid: Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2026
Blake: Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2027
Owen: Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2030
Whoop!

Future linebacker or yell leader!










1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Missy, just jumped on to see what you're up to and saw these pics of your 'future' Aggies!! They're so cute--I'm just sorry they didn't go to the OU game! OMGosh! That was the BEST game from beginning to end. We (the Aggies)have a different attitude on the field. You all should come to the Nebraska game--I think you'll have a great time!

BTW, I was at the Nutcracker Market yesterday (crazy for going on the first day!) and I tho't of you and all your arrangements. You have many good ideas and the containers you use!